Information for authors & editors
Authors can publish with Language Science Press free of charge.
- Open Access - all books are published free of access to everybody, worldwide
- No fees - Currently the publication of a book in Language Science Press is free of charge thanks to generous grants from our sponsors.
- Retain copyright - you retain copyright and are free to disseminate your article, make copies for any use, and/or deposit in any repository or archive you like.
- Support the community - by publishing your book with us you support the linguistic community and enable young scientists to read your work
- Be read - because our books are free to everybody, more people access the books and cite you.
ScreencastsFor more information, see the screencasts on our YouTube channel.
Note that the platform is still under development. If you have questions concerning the use of the software contact Sebastian Nordhoff.